Monday, September 24, 2007

Sorry once more, or bend 8

Want to buy this here thing? Well, if so click here.

I had to go out and get a new soldering iron before I could finish my latest project. Another reason it took me longer than expected was I had to make a case for it. It was the voice box out of a doll, but the original box portion was too small to add anything, so I put it all into Ernie's (from sesame street) voice box.

Any way, it works pretty well, and makes some cool sounds. It has a switch to activate the voice, a switch to activate the bend, and a potentiometer to control the bend. You flip the voice switch then flip the bend switch, then turn the knob. Pretty simple. It also has an 1/8" output, for sampling, amplifying, or hiding tiny ball bearings.

The bend usually crashes the circuit, so I included a push button switch to reset the device. It's the weird thing at the end of the yellow wires.



0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Preposterous - Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008