Thursday, September 20, 2007

Just postin'

Got my first custom job from a very special young man named Dylan. We conversed briefly via the dying art of letter writing (through a digital intermediary, aka the internet), before he insisted on having me participate in the antiquated practice of telephoning.

I jest! In all seriousness his soothing voice put me at ease, and lulled me away from whatever qualms I had, convincing me to agree to his proposition; bending his casio tonebank. (I actually had no qualms, I was pretty much on board from the get go)

It ought to be fun, and I plan to really pull out some insanity on this, though it will most likely be user friendly insanity, as per Dylan's instructions.

I think I will post a more in depth piece about my efforts, and will hopefully get some video too.

In other news, I'm goin' to the thrift store tomorrow. I have a notion that I need to buy more non-musical, sound generating toys. We'll see how it turns out.

P.S.

I'll try to fit more parenthetical statements in next time.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Preposterous - Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008