Saturday, September 15, 2007

bend 3

UPDATE:

I cannibalized (more like I aided another machine in the cannibalization of this. If I had cannibalized it, I would be a machine myself) this to make something far cooler. So you can't buy it.

Want to buy this? Click here

Here is my third bent keyboard.

I added one switch, and a variable control knob, or potentiometer if you prefer, which activates, and controls, the bend. This is really a noise generator as the bend doesn't really follow any rules. As you turn the knob all sorts of craziness happens. You can get a lot of weird sounds out of this.

I have also included an eighth inch output jack, which is in mono, for sampling.

Do to the way I built it, the sounds tend to change, but it's all good. Listen to the last sample first.



Normal, unbent:


All bent out:

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Preposterous - Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008