Monday, November 5, 2007

Hello

I added a navigation at the top of the blog there. Hope it is useful to the one million visitors I get a day.

Soon I will be shipping off my custom project, #11, and I can't wait to hear how poor a job I did. Nah, I'm sure it won't be as bad as that, but I can't help but to worry. I took some pictures of the finished product in all sorts of positions, and states of disassembly, so I could write a manual of sorts, which I will probably post up here.

In other news I came across a casio sk-1 a couple of weeks ago, and have been waiting for a less busy time, and some cash, to bend it. Exciting times, y'all.

Here the sk-1 is, underneath the teddy bear.









A picture of #11, all finished up. I suppose my carpet wasn't the best background.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Preposterous - Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008