Wednesday, November 28, 2007

#14


#14
Originally uploaded by preposterousman
Here is number 14. This really is meant to be used with something which I have yet to make, but is in the works.

It has a pitch knob, witch pitches it up, and a distortion knob. For some reason I couldn't make the distortion knob do any cool stuff while I was recording in audacity, therefor the sound sample only demonstrates the pitch knob, but it really does some craziness through its own speaker, or amplified.

I fed this thing through number 13, and some really wacky sounds came out, and one day I may record that and post it.

Sound sample(just the pitch knob, everyone):


2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Wow. That's really neat.

Preposterous Man said...

I think you are really neat.

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Preposterous - Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008