Monday, November 26, 2007

Good news everyone

Well, my very good friend has just bestowed upon me his very nice laptop, and I am grateful. He was able to procure another laptop through means I apparently am not at liberty to discuss.

I now am able to compute like never before, In my well lit living room, sitting in my relatively uncomfortable reclining chair.

In relevant news, I am waiting on parts to arrive so that I may begin work on my sk-1. Unfortunately I somehow forgot to order switches, so it looks like my work with the sk-1 will be somewhat basic. That is unless I can find some way to get radio shack to give me some free parts. Well I already have a way, the question is can I receive them in a timely manner.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Preposterous - Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008