Tuesday, October 2, 2007

#10 Y'all

Click here if you want to practice ownership.

Yeah I just finished it. I actually did most of the work, and put it back together yesterday, but then realized I hadn't put in an output. I used up all my 1/8" jacks, so I put in an rca, or composite, or whatever, out.

It is operated entirely by five body contacts. When you toch them in combination, you get many pitch, and distortion bends.

I mistakenly bought it without realizing the one who operates it might be grateful for a battery cover. You can see my ingenious solution in the second picture. It's a good thing I never throw any useful thing away.

As an interesting aside; the screws which secure the batteries came from a computer desk which I burned a few months ago. It was the kind that had some shelves inside of a cabinet on top. To digress from my aside, I had earlier removed one of the shelves to paint a picture of my mothers dog on it. Back to my original tangent, when I decided to burn it (not because of some dangerous defect in my personality, but because it is the easiest way to get rid of large wooden trash in the country), I didn't want to take the whole thing apart, so in a impressive feat of strength I heaved the thing over my head and threw it some distance. It broke into many, easily incinerated pieces, and I, consequently, hurt my back. You may be asking yourself, "if you broke it so you wouldn't have to take it apart, how did you get the screws?". To that I say, mind your own business.

A sound sample:



What I did to it:

1) Added five body contacts
2) Added an rca output.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Preposterous - Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008