Wednesday, April 14, 2010

#30

SOLD

This is an interesting keyboard. I could not find most of the normal bends you find in the sort's of toys, but I did find a good pitch bend (down). The interesting thing though is the loop bends I found. There are two, but potentiometer controlled, and switch activated. They will sustain the tone played indefinitely, but, this little keyboard has a two tone polyphony, thus when the one of the loop bends are enacted, you can combine two tones. This get's really cool when you turn on the vibrato, and pitch the thing down. It acts a little different when amplified, so I've included what it sounds like playing from the internal speaker as well. There wasn't much room in this, but I did the best I could. I have included pictures of what the best I could do looks like (added character). Takes 6 AA batteries.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Preposterous - Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008