Monday, September 1, 2008

#18

Want to buy this thang? Click here to do so.

Here is #18. I had some troubles with it. Apparently what circuit controls the demo, is different from the circuit which generates tones for the keys. I had the thing in demo mode while bending it, then I switched it over to play mode, and none of my bends worked. I figured whomever would rather have bends which affected it while in play mode rather than when in demo, so I rebent the thing, to, in my opinion, much better results. Makes some crazy sounds. It was rather sensitive to touch, so I added body contacts, four to be precise. I also added an 1/8" output so you can sample it, play it through an amp, or possibly stick an 1/8" jack in your mouth and feel the current, though I doubt that would be enjoyable. Video next:

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Preposterous - Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008