Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I guess I'm on #16?

I need to eat, and you need to make noise, so lets work something out. Click here to purchase this machine.

I finished this synth I began a while ago. It is based off of this voice changer that one may purchase at wal-mart for six buckaroos. It is circuit bent of course. Originally it came with a mic and maybe three or four different voice settings, like "alien", "monster", and such like. I took the speaker out, wired that to two fourth inch jacks, took the switch, which changed the voice setting, out and rewired that to a six position rotary switch, and added in two potentiometers, or variable resistors, to change the effects. It produces its own audio signal which can be altered by turning the potentiometers, flipping toggle switches, or by switching which voice setting its on.












0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Preposterous - Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008